Animal Kingdom VA is a rural facility
Access to our grounds is only available through a gated driveway which will be open to the public during hours posted. Please DO NOT “drop in” for a visit with our animals outside the normal operating hours.
The driveway to the mountain top facility is a one lane gravel road, so make sure your vehicle is suitable for an unpaved road. Animal Kingdom VA is NOT RESPONSIBLE for any damages to your vehicle which may be incurred while accessing the facility.
HOW TO GET HERE
From US 19S @ Pounding Mill
- Turn right onto Limestone Road/US 637
- Turn right onto Green Mountain Road/ US 699
- Pass Grace Street
- Turn left onto Green Acres Street
- Where Madison Road splits right, stay on Green Acres Road to left for Summit Street
- Continue up hill to gated entry on left
- Gate will be unlocked and open
At this point you are entering the facility property.
- a one lane gravel road on the other side of the gate to the right leads to the facility
- Exercise caution while going up the hill, as there is no pullover spot
- Where two cars meet, the one going up must back down to allow the departing vehicle to pass safely
Please park next to the shed at the top of the hill. Thanks!
CONTACT – Please submit any questions using the form below.